Building Inspector

Building Inspection Image

Building Inspections

The City of Juneau contracts with Kunkel Engineering Group for the building inspection services provided to the citizens of Juneau. If you have a question regarding the building or zoning set back rules, you may go online, go to the library or go to City Hall and review our ordinances. Questions regarding whether you need a building permit, contact the building inspector. Construction started without a valid building permit will subject you to double fees per the city's ordinances.

Official Zoning Map

​Common Ordinances